Providing care since 1980
Since 1980, B&B Residential Facilities, Inc., licensed by the State of California, Department of Social Services, has been providing professional quality care to seniors in our residential care homes. With our four care homes situated in San Mateo, California, we have successfully catered to the elderly residents assisting them with their day-to-day tasks.
Our Mission Statement
To promote a loving and caring environment in which our residents’ needs are met by providing care on all aspects of daily living, in a home-like atmosphere.
We have a set of underlying objectives to guide us in achieving our mission:
- To have a loving, friendly community where seniors can interact, share, and express their thoughts and feelings
- To provide a family-like atmosphere in our care homes with compassionate care
- To staff our company with the most qualified, committed, and trusted caregivers to ensure quality and professional care
- To have an individualized approach to meet the specific needs of every resident
- To apply the latest ethical principles, standards, and techniques in health care
Each of our homes are licensed for six ambulatory or non-ambulatory residents. All the rooms are private with their own bathroom and are fully furnished to assure that our residents will have a comfortable environment.
To carry out our endeavor, we hire only certified caregivers through a fingerprint background clearance from DOJ. Our staff is also provided with regular training to further enhance their service.
We have four locations in San Mateo, California.
Learn more about us and our services by calling us at 650-888-4437.