We understand that due to the aging process, seniors may have mobility restrictions that hinder them from pursuing their daily living tasks. That is why we offer services which focus on giving support to seniors to assist them with their day-to-day activities.
From morning activities like, bathing and dressing to preparing a comfortable bed in the evening, our caregivers are committed to helping residents with their individual, personal needs. Our staff follow an ethical framework to ensure that the sense of privacy and dignity of our residents are well-respected.
We provide the following general services:
- Lodging and fully furnished rooms with private bathrooms
- Twenty-four-hour care and supervision
- Three nutritious meals daily and snacks in between
- Special diet if prescribed by a physician
- Personal laundry, fresh linen, ironing, and mending
- Cleaning of the resident’s room daily
- Plan and arrange for transportation to local functions, such as church and doctor appointments
- A program of recreational activity
- Cable TV and Internet included
Gain more information by calling us at 650-888-4437.